Documents and links regarding OUS, SB242, and SB909 and the Oregon Education Board. Last updated 8/29/2011.
- Kitzhaber’s chief education adviser is Ben Cannon, who resigned from the legislature for the $105,000 job.
Oregon Education Investment Board. Est. by SB909, ostensibly controls K-12 and OUS
- Tim Nesbitt, head. Members to be confirmed Sept 23.
SB242 – effective summer 2012, give new independence and powers to OUS
- raw legislation
- OUS board presentation on reorganizing OUS legal services to be independent from DOJ
OUS Chancellor’s office
- George Pernsteiner contracts, expenses and more expenses, resume
- Jay Kenton contracts, expenses, resume
Oregon State Board of Higher Education
- meeting minutes, dockets