Senate meets today in REDWOOD room for curriculum vote, awards
Location: EMU 214 (Redwood Auditorium)
3:00 – 5:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. Call to Order
- Introductory Remarks; Senate Vice President Bill Harbaugh
- Update from Johnson Hall
3:30 P.M. Approval of Minutes, May 23, 2018
3:35 P.M. Business
- Spring 2018 Preliminary Curriculum Report; Frances White (Anthropology), Chair of UO Committee on Courses
- Vote: Vice President and President Elect for 2018-2019
- UO Senate Award for Shared Governance, Transparency, and Trust – Britt Johnson, AEI; Monique Balbuena, Clark Honors College; Kenny Jacoby, Palm Beach Post
- UO Senate Leadership and Service Award for Officers of Administration – Teri Rowe, Economics and Sociology
- UO Senate Classified Staff Leadership Award – Jimmy Murray, Price Science Commons Library
- UO Senate Wayne T. Westling Award – Frances White, Anthropology
4:50 P.M. Open Discussion
4:50 P.M. Reports
4:50 P.M. Notice(s) of Motion
4:50 P.M. Other Business
5:00 P.M. Adjourn
Senate Awards Reception:
- Part 1 – Refreshments and Snacks in the Redwood Auditorium, 4:30 – 5:30 P.M.
- Part 2 – Drinks and hor-d’oeuvres at the Faculty Club*, Senate Awardees and guests welcome. 5:50 on, with a toast at 5:45 P.M.
- * Enter through the front door of the Jordan Schnitzer Musuem of Art