Unfortunately, neither the bond nor the UO specific board parts of the plan have been getting much support outside UO. This will be a chance for Pres Lariviere to give us an update of where he thinks this plan is going.
January 26, 2011
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: EMU Ballroom
Will be available live via online video stream beginning at 4pm. Watch the event live on the New Partnership main page.
1. Senate President Nathan Tublitz, welcome, introduction, overview
2. University President Richard Lariviere, New Partnership proposal
3. Senior VP and Provost Jim Bean, why it matters to our academic mission
4. Prof. John Chalmers (LCB, finance), faculty perspective on financing plan, representing UO Senate Budget Committee
5. Jeff Condit, Miller Nash LLP, legislative and constitutional requirements
6. Audience Q and A (to begin at approx. 4:40)