and President Lariviere’s new partnership plan. I gave their comments a test and the editor, Joe Moseley, is approving the critical stuff – though his posts are a bit obsequious. You’re spending students’ tuition money here Joe, no reason to toady to Frances. And you might want to widen the main text columns a bit.
NOTE: Thumbs up/down on comments has been disabled due to misuse by PR Flack supporters. Sorry!
No recent comment found.
TagsAAUP-AFT Union? Academic Freedom administrative bloat Athletics athletics subsidy Beangrams Coronavirus Dana Altman Dave Frohnmayer: UO President Diversity Faculty pay Faculty Union (United Academics of UO) free speech Jamie Moffitt Jim Bean: UO Provost Jim O'Fallon jock box Lariviere Firing Lorraine Davis March 8-9 rape allegations Melinda Grier Michael Gottfredson NCAA NCAA violations new partnership plan off topic OUS Board and Chancellor Pernsteiner PERS Public Records Public Safety Randy Geller General Counsel Research money Richard Lariviere: UO President Rob Mullens Scott Coltrane Senate Sharon Rudnick Tim Gleason Track and Field Championships Uncategorized UO Foundation UO Presidential Archives UO restructuring plan UO Trustees
- State gives $800M for raises & engineering in exchange for university freezing diversity positions 12/09/2023
- Provost Woodruff-Borden wants faculty to dumb down courses now, in prep for possible Grad strike 12/07/2023
- President Scholz’s minders won’t let him talk to student reporters 12/06/2023
- Economist to bring Trustees up to date on UO’s continued decline relative to AAU 12/04/2023
- UO Strategic Communicators to piss away more money on brand awareness 12/04/2023
- Pres Scholz takes bold action to improve the life of UO’s diverse employees 12/04/2023
- Rob Mullens and Duck sports bring more international recognition to UO 12/02/2023
- Departing Provost was terrific colleague to boss, showed him many kindnesses 11/28/2023
- Pres Schill’s new university digs into sordid Duck Athletics history 11/16/2023
- Pres Scholz responds to GE’s credible strike threat with offer to match AAU average for minimum starting pay. 11/10/2023
- How many students does UO have this year? 11/08/2023
- Grad Student union members vote 97% for strike authorization 11/06/2023
- Why is President Scholz lowballing our grad students? 10/26/2023
- Prez Scholz announces a new vision plan with the same old buzz words 10/25/2023
- Secretive Academic Council brings Academic Continuity Plan for GTFF strike to Senate 10/25/2023
- Search for Real Provost begins 10/24/2023
- UO Strategic Communications issues RFP for Fragrance Branding Campaign 10/21/2023
- Prez Scholz thinks another $350K for VP Alex-Assensoh will improve campus climate? 10/20/2023
- UO hires new chief brander and PR flack from UVA 10/19/2023
- UO Admin to deduct 3’55” from faculty paychecks for October’s annular eclipse 10/17/2023