Mink Anti-Vaxxers, that is. The OAR is here:
Mink Vaccine Surveillance
(2) As used in OAR 603-011-0680 (Mink Vaccine Surveillance) through 603-011-0685:
(3) “Captive mink” means any animal of the species Neovision vision or any other animal belonging to species of the family Mustelidae held in captivity for the purpose of fur production as provided in ORS 596.020 (Duties of the State Department of Agriculture in protection of people and livestock)(2).
(4) “Approved vaccine” means a vaccine approved by the State Veterinarian and registered with the Department according to ORS 596.100 (Registration of products used for treatment of animals).
(5) VACCINATION OF MINK AGAINST SARS-COV-2 VIRUS
(6) By August 31, 2021, any person holding captive mink in Oregon must vaccinate all captive mink on their premises against the SARS-CoV-2 virus using an approved vaccine according to all vaccine manufacturer instructions. Any captive mink born or imported after August 31, 2021 must be vaccinated within 120 days of the birth of any captive mink, or within 60 days of the date that any captive mink are imported into Oregon.
(7) SURVEILLANCE TESTING FOR SARS-COV-2 IN MINK
(8) Any person holding captive mink in Oregon must participate in surveillance testing for SARS-CoV-2 according to guidelines established by the Oregon Department of Agriculture in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.