- This is a UO Emergency. Attend the Statutory Faculty meeting, MAC court, 2:45 – 5PM Wed.
- Read this post on Chancellor Pernsteiner’s outrageous perks – paid for with money skimmed off taxpayers and student tuition.
- Email the OUS board to say you insist on a public review of Chancellor Pernsteiner before his contract automatically renews at the end of December.
- Mail this pdf to Director Ron Bersin and tell Oregon’s Government Ethics board you want them to get the secret OUS Board emails organizing the firing of President Lariviere, and to investigate the board’s potential violation of the public meetings law.
- Read Robert Berdahl’s RG OpEd condemning Pernsteiner and the Board. Support him as a serious candidate – the only one so far – for interim UO President and chair of the search committee for a permanent president.
- Charge cell phone, laptop.
NOTE: Thumbs up/down on comments has been disabled due to misuse by PR Flack supporters. Sorry!
No recent comment found.
TagsAAUP-AFT Union? Academic Freedom administrative bloat Athletics athletics subsidy Beangrams Coronavirus Dana Altman Dave Frohnmayer: UO President Diversity Faculty pay Faculty Union (United Academics of UO) free speech Jamie Moffitt Jim Bean: UO Provost Jim O'Fallon jock box Lariviere Firing Lorraine Davis March 8-9 rape allegations Melinda Grier Michael Gottfredson NCAA NCAA violations new partnership plan off topic OUS Board and Chancellor Pernsteiner PERS Public Records Public Safety Randy Geller General Counsel Research money Richard Lariviere: UO President Rob Mullens Scott Coltrane Senate Sharon Rudnick Tim Gleason Track and Field Championships Uncategorized UO Foundation UO Presidential Archives UO restructuring plan UO Trustees
- [Secret] Provost candidate #1 is James Antony 02/20/2024
- UO Senate’s action to kill numerical student course evaluations now part of a national movement 02/09/2024
- Pres Scholz to bring 4 provost candidates to campus for our inspection 02/07/2024
- OSU hits up state taxpayers for big-time Beaver sports bailouts 02/07/2024
- Union delivers another goat! 01/26/2024
- VP for Enrollment Roger Thompson finalist for Missouri State Prez job 01/19/2024
- President Scholz to deliver remarks from a secure offsite location 01/18/2024
- Around the 0’s well-paid PR flacks write Senator Dembrow and your unions out of history. 01/17/2024
- Admins and Grad Students reach tentative agreement 01/16/2024
- Why isn’t President Scholz taking responsibility for the UO administration’s GTFF pay offers? 01/12/2024
- Faculty Union hopes for a disruptive and brief GTFF strike 01/09/2024
- UO’s Academic Council to meet again on strike planning – 2PM today 01/08/2024
- “GEs at UO would earn more than the average minimum take-home pay rate of public AAU institutions …” 01/08/2024
- Academic Council will hold public meeting before the term starts, to approve their once secret Strike Plan 01/02/2024
- I wonder how big a buy-out she got? 01/02/2024
- Harvard’s PR Flacks blame Harvard’s Lawyers 12/29/2023
- Good news for bad UO administrators and local pols! 12/28/2023
- First, lets replace all the lawyers with AI 12/22/2023
- An economist boards a plane and … 12/14/2023
- Are you rooting for Phil Knight’s Ducks or Jerry Falwell’s Liberty U? 12/14/2023
No recent comment found.