No surprise the google algorithm matched us. I hear Illig’s program is doing OK. In contrast Law Dean Michael Moffitt’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program must have been hit hard by the recent NYT series exposing endemic corporate abuses of arbitration. Moffitt’s previous NYT exposure – the “business school case study” – ended pretty disastrously. His 5-year-review as Dean is underway now. Thanks for the google revenue Rob, and I’ll throw in a free link to the program for viewers who might see a different ad, here.
NOTE: Thumbs up/down on comments has been disabled due to misuse by PR Flack supporters. Sorry!
No recent comment found.
TagsAAUP-AFT Union? Academic Freedom administrative bloat Athletics athletics subsidy Beangrams Coronavirus Dana Altman Dave Frohnmayer: UO President Diversity Faculty pay Faculty Union (United Academics of UO) free speech Jamie Moffitt Jim Bean: UO Provost Jim O'Fallon jock box Lariviere Firing Lorraine Davis March 8-9 rape allegations Melinda Grier Michael Gottfredson NCAA NCAA violations new partnership plan off topic OUS Board and Chancellor Pernsteiner PERS Public Records Public Safety Randy Geller General Counsel Research money Richard Lariviere: UO President Rob Mullens Scott Coltrane Senate Sharon Rudnick Tim Gleason Track and Field Championships Uncategorized UO Foundation UO Presidential Archives UO restructuring plan UO Trustees
- [Secret] Provost candidate #1 is James Antony 02/20/2024
- UO Senate’s action to kill numerical student course evaluations now part of a national movement 02/09/2024
- Pres Scholz to bring 4 provost candidates to campus for our inspection 02/07/2024
- OSU hits up state taxpayers for big-time Beaver sports bailouts 02/07/2024
- Union delivers another goat! 01/26/2024
- VP for Enrollment Roger Thompson finalist for Missouri State Prez job 01/19/2024
- President Scholz to deliver remarks from a secure offsite location 01/18/2024
- Around the 0’s well-paid PR flacks write Senator Dembrow and your unions out of history. 01/17/2024
- Admins and Grad Students reach tentative agreement 01/16/2024
- Why isn’t President Scholz taking responsibility for the UO administration’s GTFF pay offers? 01/12/2024
- Faculty Union hopes for a disruptive and brief GTFF strike 01/09/2024
- UO’s Academic Council to meet again on strike planning – 2PM today 01/08/2024
- “GEs at UO would earn more than the average minimum take-home pay rate of public AAU institutions …” 01/08/2024
- Academic Council will hold public meeting before the term starts, to approve their once secret Strike Plan 01/02/2024
- I wonder how big a buy-out she got? 01/02/2024
- Harvard’s PR Flacks blame Harvard’s Lawyers 12/29/2023
- Good news for bad UO administrators and local pols! 12/28/2023
- First, lets replace all the lawyers with AI 12/22/2023
- An economist boards a plane and … 12/14/2023
- Are you rooting for Phil Knight’s Ducks or Jerry Falwell’s Liberty U? 12/14/2023
No recent comment found.