NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the University of Oregon will hold the following public meeting:
Friday, November 13, 2020, at 11:00 a.m. PT
Due to current orders regarding campus operations and social distancing, the meeting will be held via video conference with a telephone conference option available for members of the media and the public.
The subjects of the meeting will be the Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact (annual report), University Advancement and fundraising campaign update, and fall enrollment and financial aid data. Members of the public can observe the proceedings via livestream or telephone:
• Livestream link: Available day of at https://trustees.uoregon.edu/meetings.
• Teleconference: (888) 337-0215, Code – 1885958
Individuals wishing to provide public comment to the Board of Trustees may do so in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments will be shared with members of the board, but to ensure comments are provided to trustees in advance of the meeting, they must be received by 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on November 12, 2020.
Board of Trustees
November 13, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. PT
Call to order
1. Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact: Bob Guldberg, Vice President and Executive Director of the Knight Campus
Shiny happy stuff! Starts at page 5 here:
2. UO Advancement and Capital Campaign Update: Mike Andreasen, Vice President for University Advancement
Starts at page 27, Seems to be a bit short on the details:
But recent results are not good: this includes pledges, nothing is broken out by Jumbotron etc:
So what’s the plan?
3. Academic Year 2020 Enrollment and Financial Aid/Scholarships: Roger Thompson, Vice President for Student Services and Enrollment Management; Jim Brooks, Associate Vice President and Director of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships. Starts at page 47. Lots of interesting numbers: