- Julie Manning, member of the Board of Trustees, committee chair.
- Patty Bedient, member of the Board of Trustees.
- Julia Brim-Edwards, member of the Board of Trustees.
- Maria Chávez-Haroldson, member of the Board of Trustees.
- Bob Cowen, director of the Hatfield Marine Science Center; professor in the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences.
- Marissa Cuno, accountant in the Health Sciences Business Center, classified staff representative.
- Taha Elwefati, student of social sciences; president of the Associated Students of the Cascades Campus.
- Lauren Gwin, associate professor in the Department of Crop & Soil Science; associate director of OSU’s Center for Small Farms & Community Food Systems; community food systems specialist for OSU Extension.
- Kim Kirkland, executive director for the Office of Equal Opportunity and Access.
- Kate MacTavish, associate professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Sciences in the College of Public Health and Human Sciences.
- Erika McCalpine, Faculty Senate president-elect; OSU-Cascades executive director of strategic diversity initiatives; director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Laboratory; instructor, business administration.
- Maija Pham, student of radiation health physics.
- Alan Sams, dean of the College of Agricultural Sciences; director of the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Michael Schill, president of the University of Oregon.
- Eric Schoenstein, board chair of the Oregon State University Foundation.
- Scott Vignos, interim vice president and chief diversity officer.
- Virginia Weis, university distinguished professor of integrative biology.
- Member from the broader community, to be announced.
Jackie Bangs, interim board secretary of the OSU Board of Trustees, and Gigi Bruce, chief assistant to the provost, will provide staff support for the search committee.
A separate presidential search firm selection committee was convened to recommend an executive search firm to assist the board’s recruitment and review of candidates for president. The committee was chaired by Trustee Preston Pulliams. Pulliams is the president of Gold Hill Associates, a community college president search firm. After considering written materials submitted in response to a public request for proposals, the committee interviewed search firms and conducted reference checks on the finalists. In mid-November, the committee unanimously recommended use of the firm Isaacson, Miller, and the board chair approved this recommendation.